Monday, December 18, 2006

Christmas Carols

I LOVE Christmas carols!!! I am so glad that we have a radio station (102.5) that plays Christmas songs 24 hours a day during the Christmas season. I will listen to the Christmas station all week long at work this week while I wait for Christmas Day. I sing along, even though I am in the office. There is just something about those tunes! But, as annoying as some people find Christmas carols, I think they lighten the spirit and bring smiles to most people's faces. I know my co-workers are getting a kick out of my love of Christmas music.

My 3 favorite Christmas songs:
  • O Holy Night
  • O Come All Ye Faithful
  • Silent Night

My boss knows two of my favorite songs in German and he sang a lil bit for me today. They sound better in English. The German language didn't do much for "O Come All Ye Faithful".

So, I hope that each of you sing a lil song this season. Try it, I know it will brighten your day.

No comments: