Sunday, January 21, 2007

Miami or Bust!


GO BEARS! WE ARE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL! WE ARE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL! I can't say this enough- WE ARE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL!
I come from a long line of die-hard Bears fans, so this is a very exciting time for us! I don't love all football, just the Chicago Bears, but I am already thinking about taking the day after the Super Bowl off. And, being in St. Louis, surrounded by Rams fans, it is difficult to find someone to share in my joy. I hope they re-release the Super Bowl Shuffle.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was in Chicago yesterday! It was NUTS up there! When a Saint was seen, Chicago people would "boo" them - - on the streets! It was secretly funny for me! This was really bittersweet for my bil and sil. He worked for the Bears the past 2 years. This past summer he took a job offer from Oklahoma Sooners. So if he was still working with them, he and the fam would be going to Miami! He also would have gotten a ring! I think he is pretty upset :(

I can't WAIT for the game!!!! It will be awesome! Especially since it's Indy...who is so near us! What craziness the midwest will be!!!!