Sunday, April 15, 2007

Hit the Polls!

My friend Val, at Purple Valley, has another amazing blog- Grandma's Diary.
(you can find it at http://wordsofgrandma.blogspot.com/ or by clicking on my sidebar under frequent visits. Again, I apologize for not being able to provide the direct link, but blogger problems still..)

So, back to Val's blog.
Here is the description I took right from Val's vote page,
"I am one of eight grandchildren. Grandpa passed away in October 2006; grandma passed away July 1994. While sifting through my grandparents' things, I found my grandma's diaries and journals. This is a compilation of her entries, entry-by-entry, day-by-day, in the 1940's. May you enjoy reading my grandmothers thoughts and learning more about my past just as I have."

I am thankful that Val is taking the time and effort to post this blog. It is a little window into history, a chance to take a peek at what life might have been like for my own grandparents.

And, the reason for my post- Grandma's Diary has been nominated for The Best Blog of All Time! You can vote for Grandma's Diary by clicking on the link below or by going to http://www.bloggerschoiceawards.com/blogs/show/3779

My site was nominated for Best Blog of All Time!

**Please Note: My Blog was NOT nominated for Best Blog of All Time, but with my blogging problems, this was the only way I could figure out how to get a direct link to the voting page**


If you have a free minute, or two, check out Grandma's Diary. After you read it, I know you'll want to vote too!
Hope to see you at the polls!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awwwwww......thanks, Cor!!!!! You made me smile with all the sweet things you said, too. xo :)