Monday, June 11, 2007

Sunday, Cloudy, Sunday

Keith and I had the good fortune of being offered free bleacher seats to the Cardinal game Sunday afternoon. How could we pass that up?!?!


So, we decided to go downtown a little early so I could take some pictures. Can you believe that I have lived in/near St. Louis for 10 years and have never taken pictures of the Arch? I couldn't believe it, so I decided that it had to be done.



We had a great time walking around, taking pictures and enjoying our Sunday. It was cloudy out, we got rained on at the game (you'll see the self-taken picture of us in our seats under an umbrella), but we were together and got to see a Cardinal victory, so that made it a great day!

2 comments:

Alexis Jacobs said...

Cool pics! Looks like a fun time. St Louis is such a neat city.

Unknown said...

You rarely ever post pics of you or keith . . . so it made me smile when I saw your faces! :) Great pics, Corie!

And hey, email Beth . . .she'll give you the website and password to Daniel's pics!