Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Dentist, Here I Come!

I am going to a new dentist today. A co-worker gave me his name, says she has been going to him for years. I'm big on health care provider referrals, so I made an appointment.
Oh, one more thing... he is the official team dentist of the ST. LOUIS CARDINALS!!
Just the possiblility, no matter how slight, of seeing one of the Cardinals while I am sitting in the waiting room is really exciting. I know I won't see any of them today, of course. I am sure they make all of their appointments during the off-season. But, someday.....
Would it be completely inappropriate to go to my appointment decked out in my Cardinal hat, t-shirt and big foam finger, just in case?

Oh, and I must admit that a tiny part of me was hoping that Albert Pujols might have a dental emergency around 9:30 this morning (a small, painless emergency).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think you should go decked out in cubs gear.... now THAT would be funny....

Anonymous said...

Oh WOW you're practically meeting someone famous! LOL How cool is THAT? I would totally go wearing all my Cards gear. hee heeeee
Hope you're having a good day!
God bless :)

Unknown said...

So tell us, did you wear your red?!?! :)