Saturday, August 18, 2007

Pardon my Esthetics....

I started uploaded Boston photos to the blog I had saved as a draft (see the post below, "Back from Beantown.... Barely).
I had about half of the photos uploaded when I realized I was loading them to the left, instead of centered. It took awhile to upload them and I just don't have the patience to upload them as centered.

So, forgive the "look" of the next post....
Normally I am such a perfectionist that I couldn't stand for the post to look like this, but in this case, it has been so long since my last post that I just want to get it up!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!!!

2 comments:

Alexis Jacobs said...

Hey girl! I just wanted to tell you the next Karen Kingsbury book came out today. Now I am off to read :)

Unknown said...

I didn't even notice! :)