Sunday, September 16, 2007

A Girl, Free Time, and a Computer

After we got done packing and moving some things today, I got a little bored. It feels good to be bored, especially after the past few weeks. I don't have to clean, since I will be cleaning at the end of the week when we move out. Keith is watching football, so I am just playing around on the computer.
Flickr has a site where you can type in a word, and it will "create" the word for you in images.....

So, here is my name....


C O R i for information E

(I can't seem to get all the letters of my name on one line... I don't have that much free time.)

2 comments:

Erin said...

That's fun! I should find time to try that.

Anonymous said...

Cool! I'm going to have to try that out sometime.
Hope your week is going well!
God bless :)