Friday, April 11, 2008

Mental Health Day

Just a lil note about yesterday's post...
Today I decided to take a mental health day from work. My hubby just left for work (and interview for a teaching position this fall!) and I am going to take advantage of my time to get some things done today!

List of to-do's for today:
- laundry: getting our outfits clean and picked out for our maternity session with
Val on Sunday!
- post office: to mail my baby shower thank you's and another thank you package
- pick up a gift card for a friend
- get my mom and dad's birthday cards
- pay a few bills that are coming up
- drop off recycling
- call recommended pediatricians
- mani/pedi: for the maternity session, if I have time
- general cleaning of the apartment
- get together with the girls tonight
- pack for our trip to Decatur tomorrow

So, that should keep me pretty busy today. Hope it doesn't rain all day.
Oh, and if I have any "leftover" time, I'd like to catch up on some of the shows we have tivo'd. I'm about 2 weeks behind.

Hope everyone has a Happy Friday!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a busy day. Oh & be sure and don't forget the birthday cards!!! :) :) :)

Anonymous said...

Busy busy day for you, and be sure & not forget the birthday cards. Did I comment on that already? :) :) :)

Carrie said...

Oh how I love mental health days! Enjoy the time off!
God bless :)

Anonymous said...

Someone should have told me about these mental health days. I could have use a few of them in days past.
L
PS I hope you didn't forget the b-day cards!! :)

Unknown said...

Cor, you are so sweet. Thank you for the marvelously fun day today --- check out my blog for a few sneak peeks. :) Thank you for my giftie --- love love love it and you are just so kind. Love ya!!!