Thursday, December 28, 2006

London Problem Solved

FYI....
Keith and I have decided not to go to London. We went back and forth and back and forth more times than I can count. And, surprisingly, in the end, the logical side won. We just don't want to put all of that trip on our credit card.
So, our compromise is this- we start saving now for our London trip. We will save for at least half of the cost of the trip. We can afford to put half (or less than half!) on our credit card.

We will get to London, just not in March. Who knows, maybe we will be there before the end of 2007.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww :( I guess I'm not so logical ;) But I'm glad that my pressure on you didn't win out, either :) You guys will definitely go. And you'll do it the right way. I can't wait to one day see your pictures... :)