Saturday, March 3, 2007

Happy Birthday Beth!

My oldest (not in the age-sense) friend, Beth, turned 29 today. I wasn't able to be with her to celebrate her birthday, so the following is a tribute to Beth. 29 pictures of us throughout our friendship, in honor of her 29th Birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BETH!
I LOVE YOU!
(warning: some of these pictures are very old and we may look very funny!)

Beth and I in sixth grade, at the mall photo booth
(wasn't she a camera hog?!)

Eighth grade, at Tami Austin's "we didn't go to D.C. sleepover"

Our sophomore year in show choir class


Another one of our sophomore year, show choir class


At a "Les Femmes" Competition, 1994


Eating at Carlos O'Kelly's, sophomore year


After one of our many sleepovers, junior year

After a football game, junior year


After a "walk" of some sort.. I don't remember
if it benefited MS or diabetes, 1995

Junior Prom, 1995


Homecoming, Senior Year , 1995

Honors Banquet, Senior Year


At a graduation party, Senior Year

Our High School Graduation, May 1996


Fall 1996

Rollerblading, 1996

Just hanging out


At Bart and Tracy's wedding, June 2003


Beth's Bridal Shower, Nov. 2003


Oops, this one got out of order
Christmas 2003



At Rodrigo and Beth's rehearsal dinner, November 2003
(and me in very red lipstick, I don't know why....)

New Year's Eve 2004

After I tried on wedding dresses, Summer 2004


At the airport, before Beth leaves for Brazil
Summer 2004



At my "Girl's Weekend" before my wedding
August 2005



September 2005

Me and my bridesmaid
September 24, 2005

At our 10 Year High School Reunion
June 2006



At church, New Year's Eve 2006


Beth and I have been friends since we met in Mrs. Petty's 6th Grade Class. We have shared so many "firsts". Our friendship has endured hardships and joys. We have been there for each other through so many chapters of life. I have helped Beth celebrate more birthdays than I can count. I am so thankful to know that I will help her celebrate many more!
Again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BETH!!!!!!!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww....I didn't know it was your b-day, Beth!!! Happy birthday, girlie!!!! I miss you!!

It's so fun because so many of the pics I think we all have. I can't believe how we dressed and wore our hair! The scary thing is, THAT LOOK IS BACK! UGH!!! But you two were beauuuuutiful! And I could hardly recognize either of you in the first couple of pictures. What pretties you two are . . . and how you grew over the years. You make me happy to say I'm glad you have each other cuz I know how great each one of you are. :)

Also I was soooo happy to see that one of MY pictures made it to YOUR blog!!!! :):) Yayyyy!!