Sunday, March 4, 2007

We're going to the theatre

Keith and I had the opportunity to purchase tickets to see Edward Scissorhands at the Fox Theatre for 50% off the regular ticket price! 50% off!!! We ordered tickets for tonight's 7:30 show. I love, love, love the movie and I have heard that the musical adaptation does not dissappoint. We have great seats- Orchestra, Row J. We're going to be so close that if they were cutting actual ice sculptures, we would get ice shavings in our laps.
I haven't been to the Fox in awhile and the sheer beauty of the theatre never ceases to amaze me. I am really excited about our evening! Plus, I am so thankful that my husband has grown to like musicals and plays as much as I do. I never have to beg him to go, he goes willingly!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How fuuuunnnn!!!!! Enjoy, corie!!!