Tuesday, April 17, 2007

The Big 5-0



Today is my Mom's 50th Birthday!!!
Happy Birthday Momma!!!

She is coming down to St. Louis and we have bleacher tickets for the Cardinal game this afternoon. I am so excited for her visit.

I knew I was going to have to post this Happy Birthday entry to her. I knew that I wanted to make it a very special post. I have not been able to capture exactly what I feel in words.

My mom is simply amazing. I can tell you that she is honest, loving, compassionate, funny, thoughtful, wonderfully weird, caring, hardworking, and beautiful, but somehow the words on a page just don't do justice to my Mom. She is all of those things and more! I thank God for my Mom everyday. He blessed me with the most fantastic mother.

I will just end my Mom's 50th Birthday post with this-
"Happy Birthday Momma! I love you like a rock!"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwwww . . . so sweet, Corie. I don't know your mom super well, but from the day I got to know her -- your wedding -- she seemed pretty wonderful :) you have a great family, Corie. :)

Unknown said...

Oh, I forgot! Happy Birthday, Mom!