Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Baby Ella

My SIL, Amy, is being induced today. Actually, it is possible that she is being induced right now, as I type. Her appointment was scheduled for 7:30 am. Amy's due date wasn't until May 12, but her doctor decided that if things weren't progressing naturally, he would induce on May 9.

So, we could be blessed with our 2nd niece today. I can't wait to meet, hold, and kiss Baby Ella!
I'll post more on Amy's progress as we find out......

***Keith just called and Amy is going to have a c-section. Lil Ella wasn't positioned properly, so they decided against a vaginal birth. I haven't heard anything yet, but I think they started to prep her around 1:30.***

***Keith just called again! Baby Ella has arrived. I don't have all the details, but I do know that she is 8lb. 7oz, has tons of hair and quite a pair of lungs on her. Amy is in recovery and they are taking Ella's footprints right now. I can't wait to see her tonight.***

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awwww....my niece is baby Ella, too!! :) Let us know when she arrives! I'm excited for you, Cor!