Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Are You a Good Witch or a Bad Witch?

That's right...
We got tickets to Wicked!

Wicked is a musical, the untold story of the witches of Oz.
The synopsis from Wicked's website says,

"Long before Dorothy dropped in, two other girls meet in the Land of Oz. One - born with emerald green skin - is smart, fiery and misunderstood. The other is beautiful, ambitious and very popular. How these two unlikely friends end up as the Wicked Witch of the West and Glinda the Good Witch makes for the most spellbinding new musical in years."

We got tickets for opening weekend at the Fox Theater.
I wanted to go two years ago, but each show sold out before we could get tickets! I wasn't about to miss out on the opportunity again.
Now if I just didn't have to wait until December 15......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Corie!! You will love Wicked and I am so happy that you get to see it at the Fox!! I remeber going there with my Dad; what a fabulous venue!

Anonymous said...

Yikes!! I forgot to spell check---sorry!

Alexis Jacobs said...

That will be so much fun! Can't wait to hear all about it.