Monday, April 7, 2008

Rubbin' Bellies

My friend Beth and I are pregnant, at the same time... she is due May 29th and I'm due June 2. It's really exciting to be able to share my pregnancy with one of my best friends.

Keith thinks that pregnant women see each other and rub their bellies together. Do not ask me why he thinks this is what we do. But, when he knows I am going to see a pregnant friend, in this case, Beth, he says, "Are you guys gonna rub bellies?".

So, Beth and I did rub bellies last weekend. This picture was proof for Keith.


Cute picture, isn't it?

I was home for Emma's birthday party and my first baby shower! My friends Beth, Nicole and Tracy threw me an amazing shower last Sunday. I didn't take any pictures with my camera, but am patiently waiting for the three of them to email me their pictures so I can post. So, more about the shower when I get pictures....

In the meantime, I'll have to stick to posts about bellies.

11 comments:

Carrie said...

That's too funny! Men are weird. LOL
I'm glad your shower went well!
God bless :)

Jennifer said...

That girl looks like Vals' friend Kristin with dark hair??? that's almost spooky....

Misty said...

that is funny, but what an awesome thing to experience together!

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest! You both have such cute bumps : )

Louise said...

That is too funny he thinks that, where did he get that from??lol
You are both beautiful pregos!!!

Greta said...

Men ARE weird - and I think that's hilarious.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer said...

attention!!!!

DO DONT CLICK THE SITE ABOVE THIS ONE............IT'S A VIRUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laura said...

haha! totally cute. :) I wish I had a pregnant friend...hmm...friends at all! you people all just live online.

hey! check out the latest giveaway that I've found over at Pink and Blues. fun fun!

Unknown said...

Corie, so cute that you posted the pic. I love it!!! And Jenn, Beth is a friend of mine too and you're right, she does look like Kristin! :)