Friday, July 18, 2008

My little (or not so little) wishlist

Just a few of the things I am daydreaming about....
A book I want for Chloe, but didn't find during our trip to Border's this week... will just have to order it online I guess...

A couple of the books I want for myself


Real coffee, not the decaf stuff I've been drinking... I know I can have a cup while breastfeeding, but I am choosing not to.

I desperately need a foil and pedicure. My feet and hair have been neglected for weeks now....


And, properly pedicured feet would deserve a pair of new shoes.. too bad these are Manolo Blahniks and cost over $600.. but still, a girl can dream, can't she?

I rented this movie a couple of weeks ago and watched it twice before I returned it. I would love to have it added to my DVD collection. So cute. I highly recommend it if you are in the mood for a great romantic comedy.

I love the water. I haven't got to swim once this summer. Oh, what I would give to be laying on this beach with my newly pedicured toes, reading one of the books I want.

A night out with my husband, at one of our favorite restaurants...


Like I said, just a few of the things I am daydreaming about.....

5 comments:

Three Girls and a Daddy said...

Were you reading my mind?!? This post sounds like my wish list right now too. :) Another book you may want to read (in the future of course...when you have time to read more than one paragraph at a time!) is The Power of a Positive Mom. It is scripture based and all about praying for your children. I have found it very meaningul and motivating! Just a suggestion. :)

R.A.M. head on! said...

I think it is a good sign that you are thinking about all these things, it proves that you are getting back to the old you. You are still the same Corie, you just don't have the same amount of time that you used to just for you. You will figure out how to get some of this back over time. If you don't have another babysitter down here, whenever you 2 are ready, we can watch Chloe so you can go to dinner or whatever...just whenver you are ready!!!

Christy G said...

it was so good to hear from you!! i love looking at your pics- your daughter is beautiful!! it makes me look foward to being a mom someday... :)

Alexis Jacobs said...

Dreams and desires. It's funny how your wants change after becoming a mommy. I hope you get some of the things on the list!

Anonymous said...

More Results From Twitter. [url=http://www.blog-earnings.com/obtaining-a-nude-model-for-your-shoot/]www.blog-earnings.com[/url]