Saturday, November 1, 2008

Finally....

After almost two weeks, we finally have internet!

We are all moved into our new house. It is so nice. We are still living out of some boxes and have a lot of situating to do. I'm trying not to stress about it since I know that we aren't going anywhere anytime soon. The boxes will always be here, time with my family is more important.

And, as if moving weren't enough.. we had our first yard sale today. We needed to get rid of some things. We had a successful sale and only had to drop off a few bags at Goodwill afterwards.

I can't wait to catch up on everyone's blogs. I feel like I have been detached from the world. But, since I've been up since 5 am, tonight is not the night for blog reading.....

I just wanted you all to know that we are alive and well and have not been devored by boxes.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

yay! so glad you're back!

pictures, please...you know, after you've had some sleep. :)

Lilypad Mom said...

Congratulations on being in the new house! The boxes will wait, just concentrate on getting settled and comfortable.

Alexis Jacobs said...

Welcome back! Can't wait to see pictures. :)

Jennifer said...

can you say pictures????
glad your back!

Three Girls and a Daddy said...

Congratulations on your new home! You are going to love it....so many memories will be here. :)

Louise said...

YEAH YOU!!
Happy for you ;)