Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Father's Hands

This weekend, I watched my husband catch our daughter in his hands before she fell down.

It made me think about my Heavenly Father and how his hands are ALWAYS there to catch me when I fall in life.
And, I know I can trust Him to do just that.

Isn't it amazing that no matter how many times Chloe stumbles, Keith will be there to pick her up? The same way it is amazing that no matter how many times I stumble, God is right there, lending His hand.

I don't deserve His willingness, His grace, but he extends it to me each minute of each day.

I find such comfort in knowing that while Keith won't be there to pick up Chloe every single time she falls, God will.
What greater comfort is there than that?

5 comments:

AJU5's Mom said...

It is a great comfort!

Anonymous said...

Amen!

Ang said...

God is always there !!!! We leave him, he never leaves us!!! you are doing such an awesome job!!

Alexis Jacobs said...

Beautiful analogy.

Yvonne said...

Nothing better than knowing God is there--loved your analogy.