Wednesday, December 13, 2006

A few of my favorite things.....

I don't know why, but I always think of this song during Christmas. So, I thought I would jot down a few of my favorite things......

  • when my husband comes home from work
  • laughter
  • God
  • warm laundry fresh from the dryer
  • sitting in the living room with only Christmas lights on
  • reading a book so good that you don't want to finish it
  • my amazing family and friends
  • fall and seeing all of the leaves turn colors
  • crossing off every to-do on my list
  • ice cream
  • the smell of freshly baked anything
  • taking pictures
  • hearing stories from my grandparents
  • cooking for friends
  • my apartment after I have just cleaned
  • seeing the penguins at the zoo
  • knowing I have a flight booked
  • SHOES!
  • facials
  • getting new makeup or hair products
  • real mail (although I love email too)
  • quotes

These are just a few... I have to get going to work, so I may just post a continuation of this in days to come.....

I will end with another one of my favorite quotes,

"you should be the change you wish to see in the world" ~Dalai Lama

No comments: