Saturday, May 19, 2007

Just a Couple of Cards

Erin, over at Deep Thoughts, inspired me to make my own cards. She had a post that showed a card she made, as well as some scrapbook layouts. I love scrapbooking and homemade gifts, so why haven't I tried to make my own cards in the past? So many time I have been in Hallmark, searching for that perfect card, never to find it. Of course, it never occured to me to actually make my own cards.

I decided to give it a whirl. I am pleased with my first attempts, but know that I can do even better. I had so much fun making these. Thanks Erin, for the inspiration!

Here are the outsides of my 1st two attempts.....

4 comments:

Erin said...

They are beautiful! I'm very proud of you.

Louise said...

Hey great card!!
Come join me and Erin to scrapbook and make cards anytime ;)!!
Have a great day!

Unknown said...

Great job, Cor!!!

Alexis Jacobs said...

Those look awesome!